1. Website - online pet store tauroproline.com, which is available at tauroproline.com;
2. TAUROPROLINE.COM - KIKA LT, UAB, a private limited company established in the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity code - 133095117, registered office address - Baltų ave. 49B, LT-48233, Kaunas, el. email address - email@example.com, phone number - 8 700 550 05.
3. User - any person registered on the Website (both a natural person and a legal entity);
4. Browser - any person (both a natural person and a legal entity) who has not registered with the Website and who uses the Website;
5. Services - TAUROPROLINE.COM The animal-related services offered on the Site, such as the sale and delivery of animal goods to customers and other animal-related services, may be constantly updated, supplemented or changed on the Site, and the term Services will always cover all such services. specified on the Website;
6. Account - a link to TAUROPROLINE.COM on the relevant website;
7. Partners - are considered such legal entities with which TAUROPROLINE.COM cooperates in providing Services on the Website;
8. A cookie is a small file that is sent to the device when any person visits the Website;
9. Browser - is a program for displaying web pages (webpages) on the web or personal computer;
10. "Personal data" shall mean any information relating to an individual, a data subject whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established by means of personal data, one or more personal, physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or signs of a social nature;
11. Recipient of personal data - a legal or natural person to whom personal data is provided, including Partners;
13. Law - the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania;
14. Website Administrator - a person responsible for the administration of the Website;
15. "IP address" means a unique number assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country where your computer is connected to the Internet.
5. Persons wishing to register on the Website must provide their e-mail, a fictitious Username and password. A User Profile is created during registration. The user can adjust, complete or deactivate their profile at any time.
III. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Depending on the nature of the specific Services ordered by the User and / or the Browser, the following Personal Data is collected and stored - name, surname, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, loyalty card number.
- __cfduid - Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. Valid for 30 days.
- _gac, _ga - Google Analytics cookies for user identification. Valid for 2 years.
- _gid, _gat - Google Analytics cookies for user identification. Valid for 1 day.
- admin_sid - cookie to store the administrator session ID. Valid until browsing ends.
- displayedCookiesNotification - a cookie to store information about whether a cookie acceptance message has already been displayed. Valid for 30 days.
- fbm_, fbsr_ - Facebook cookie for logging in to tauroproline.com with Facebook. Valid for 1 year.
- fbssls_171376561351294 - used for tauroproline.com. Valid for session.
- language - cookie to store the selected language. Valid until browsing ends.
- NID - Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads. Valid for 6 months.
- omnisendAnonymousID - Omnisend cookie for user identification. Valid for 1 year.
- omnisendCartProducts, omnisendSessionID - Omnisend cookie to identify the items in the cart and send repeat messages accordingly. Valid until browsing ends.
- sid - cookie to store the session identification number. Valid until browsing ends.
- sid_key - cookie to store the session ID number key. Valid until browsing ends.
- soundestID - Omnisend cookie. Gives a unique ID to each user. The information collected is intended to improve the promotional content. Valid until browsing ends.
- soundest-recovery - Omnisend cookie to identify the user.
- soundest-views - cookie from the Omnisend newsletter sending tool. The information collected is intended to improve the promotional content. Valid until browsing ends.
- user_token - used for tauroproline.com. Valid for 6 months.
- www_tauroproline_com - used for tauroproline.com. Valid for session.
www.facebook.com and staticxx.facebook.com cookies:
• 2 x fr - cookie to collect information about the behavior of offline users on the website. It is used to store statistical information and to optimize offers and submit them to Facebook. Valid for 3 months.
• facebook.com and staticxx.facebook.com cookies only exist when the user is logged in to Facebook:
• 2 x c_user - a cookie used to store the Facebook account key. Valid for 3 months.
• 2 x datr - a cookie designed to store Facebook user data. Valid for 2 years.
• 2 x locale - a cookie used to store information about the user's language selection on Facebook. Valid for 7 days.
• 2 x sb - a cookie that allows the Facebook social network to display advertisements. Valid for 2 years.
• 2 x wd - a cookie used to adjust the size of the Facebook page on the user's screen. Valid for 7 days.
• 2 x xs - cookie to authenticate the user with Facebook. Valid for 3 months.
Cookies created by administrators only:
• oxadminhistory - Omnisend cookie to store pages visited by the administrator during the last login. Valid until browsing ends.
• oxidadminlanguage - a cookie designed to store the names of the language used by the administrator. Valid for 1 year.
• oxidadminprofile - a cookie to store the last used administrator profile. Valid for 1 year.
4. You can delete or block all these Cookies in your browser settings, but in this case part of the Website will not work.
PURPOSES OF USE OF PERSONAL DATE
TAUROPROLINE.COM uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. 1. Sites for ordering the Services. In order to order the Services offered on the Website, the User and / or the Browser must provide Personal Data to the extent necessary to order a specific Service.
2. 2. For the purposes of the efficient provision of the Animal Services offered on the Site. TAUROPROLINE.COM takes care that the Services offered on the Website and their ordering are efficient, as well as to prevent identity theft.
3. 3. In order to ensure continuous improvement and development of the Website Services and to provide the User and / or Browser with the best possible Service Offers, TAUROPROLINE.COM has the right to use Personal Data for marketing purposes when the User and / or Browser expresses their consent (eg, tick the appropriate box when subscribing to the newsletter, etc.).
2. For direct marketing purposes, TAUROPROLINE.COM collects the following personal data: e-mail. Consent to the use of Personal Data for marketing purposes is expressed by ticking the appropriate box.
3. All personal data collected for direct marketing and other purposes shall comply with the provisions of the Law and the General Requirements.
4. The User and / or the Browser may revoke this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the Website Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Site Administrator may use the IP addresses of Users and / or Browsers to administer the Site and diagnose possible malfunctions.
2. TAUROPROLINE.COM has Accounts on the following websites:
2.1. TAUROPROLINE (social network Facebook);
2.2. TAUROPROLINE (social network "Youtube").
2.3. TAUROPROLINE (social network Instagram).
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. TAUROPROLINE.COM informs that it does not transfer Personal Data to third parties located both in the Republic of Lithuania and in the countries of the European Union and other foreign countries, neither for remuneration nor for remuneration or otherwise, except in the following cases:
1.1. if there is the consent of the User and / or the Browser;
1.3. law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
1.4. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
2. TAUROPROLINE.COM's personal data processors are the following: UAB NFQ Technologies, UAB Electronic lab, UAB Kirotech, UAB Lutex.
VII. CORRECTION, ADDITION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
3. If the User and / or the Browser, having become acquainted with his / her Personal Data, determines that the Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, he / she has the right to contact TAUROPROLINE.COM by requesting correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate Personal Data and / or suspend the processing of such Personal Data. Personal data is corrected and deleted or their processing is suspended according to the identity of the data subject and the documents confirming his / her Personal Data. TAUROPROLINE.COM exercises the right of the User and / or the Browser to suspend the processing of personal data (or to destroy personal data) within 5 working days from the receipt of the User's and / or Browser's request.
6. In exercising the above rights, the User and / or the Browser may contact TAUROPROLINE.COM by e-mail. email email@example.com.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- TAUROPROLINE.COM ensures that the Personal Data provided by the User and / or the Browser on the Website is protected from any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and the level of protection of Personal Data complies with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The User undertakes and must store his / her login password and login name and other data. Both the User and the Browser undertake and must not disclose Personal Data to any other third party, either about themselves or about third parties, if such Third Party Personal Data was available to him, and immediately inform TAUROPROLINE.COM about visible violations.