If a non-food product of poor quality has been sold to the buyer and the seller has not discussed its defects with the buyer, the buyer has the right to demand that the seller replace the product of the wrong quality with a product of the right quality;
- reduce the price of the goods accordingly;
- to remedy the defects of the goods free of charge within a reasonable time
- to reimburse the costs of elimination of defects in the goods, if the seller has not eliminated the defects within a reasonable time, the defects have been eliminated by the buyer himself or with the help of third parties
- unilaterally terminate the sales contract and demand a refund of the money paid for the goods.
A guarantee of the quality of a product that meets the requirements established by legal acts shall be established by the seller of the product and / or the manufacturer of the product, distributor, supplier, importer or any other person who distributes the goods on her own behalf. If this type of guarantee is established, this is indicated in the description provided with the product.
In cases where a product quality guarantee period has been established, claims for defects in the product may be made if the defects are identified during the warranty period. If a component is subject to a shorter warranty period than the main product, a claim for defects in the component may be made during the main product quality warranty period. If a component is subject to a longer warranty period for the quality of the base product, a claim for defects in the component that have been observed during the warranty period may be made notwithstanding that the quality warranty period for the base product has expired.
In cases where the shelf life of the goods has been set, the buyer may file claims for defects in the goods within the set shelf life of the goods.
In cases where there is no term for guaranteeing the quality of the product or suitability for use, the buyer may file claims for defects in the product within a reasonable time, but not later than two years from the date of delivery to the buyer, unless other legislation or contract of sale provides for a longer period.
The buyer who has purchased a defective product must submit a written request to the seller stating the order number and the name of the item to be returned, the defects in the item and one of the following requirements chosen by the buyer, i. to replace a product of the wrong quality with a product of the right quality; reduce the price of the goods accordingly; to remedy the defects of the goods free of charge within a reasonable time; to reimburse the costs of elimination of defects in the goods, if the seller has not eliminated the defects within a reasonable period of time, the defects have been eliminated by the buyer himself or with the help of third parties; unilaterally terminate the sales contract and demand a refund of the money paid for the goods.
The buyer must attach to the application a document confirming the purchase-sale of the goods from the seller. If the purchase-sale document from the seller is not submitted - the buyer's requirements are not met.
Upon receipt of a written request from the buyer, the seller must provide the buyer with a detailed reasoned written response no later than within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the buyer's request, unless otherwise provided by other legal acts.
If the seller proves that the defects of the goods are due to the buyer's violation of the rules of use or storage of the goods, such goods are not replaced, the defects are not remedied free of charge and the money is not refunded.
If the buyer does not like the shape, size, color, model or completeness of the purchased product, he has the right to replace it with a similar product of other dimensions, shape, color, model or completeness within 14 days from the date of receipt of the non-food product. If there is a price difference when exchanging the product, the buyer must settle with the seller according to the recalculated prices.
In this case, the buyer makes a written request to the seller stating his wish. The buyer must attach to the application a document confirming the purchase-sale of the goods from the seller. If the purchase-sale document from the seller is not submitted - the buyer's requirements are not met.
The buyer can exercise this right only if the product has not been used, it is not damaged and has not lost its appearance. A change in the appearance of the product or its packaging which was necessary to inspect the product cannot be considered a change in the appearance of the product.
In case the seller does not have the goods suitable for replacement, the buyer has the right to return the goods to the seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the non-food goods and recover the money paid for it. If you have any questions, please call 8700 66066 or e-mail. email email@example.com If the dispute with the seller cannot be resolved, you can submit requests or complaints regarding the poor quality product or service purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: 8 526 267 51, website www.vvtat.lt or fill in the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/
The following quality goods are not exchanged or returned: The buyer has the right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract within fourteen days, without giving a reason and without incurring costs other than those provided for in Article 6.22811 of the Civil Code, except for the following exceptions provided for in paragraph 6.22810 (2):
1) service contracts under which the services are provided in full to the consumer, provided that the consumer has given his express consent and recognition that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract when the trader has performed the contract in full;
2) contracts according to which the price of goods sold or services provided depends on financial market fluctuations during the withdrawal period specified in Paragraph 1 of this Article;
3) contracts for goods manufactured according to the consumer's specific instructions, which are not pre-manufactured and which are produced according to the consumer's personal choice or instruction, or for goods which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
4) contracts for perishable goods or goods with a short period of validity;
5) contracts for packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are unfit for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene;
6) contracts for goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
7) contracts for alcoholic beverages, the price of which is determined at the time of concluding the contract of sale and which are delivered thirty days after the conclusion of the contract, and the fair value of the beverages depends on market fluctuations;
8) contracts concluded after the consumer has made a specific request to the trader for this arrival in order to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, in this case, the trader provides more ancillary services than the consumer has specifically indicated, or sells more ancillary goods than are necessary for the repair or maintenance, those ancillary services or goods shall be subject to a right of withdrawal;
9) contracts for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that have been unpacked after delivery;
10) contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except contracts for the subscription of these publications;
11) contracts concluded at a public auction;
12) contracts for accommodation, carriage of goods, car rental, catering or leisure services, if the contract specifies a specific date or period for the provision of services;
13) contracts for the supply of digital content, if the supply of digital content has been started with the consumer's express prior consent and acknowledgment that he or she will lose the right to withdraw from the contract as a result.
Procedure for return and exchange of goods: For exchange or return of goods, please call 8 700 660 66 or e-mail. email email@example.com. If the goods are not returned through the fault of the seller, the shipping costs are borne by the customer. We will return the money for the returned product to the bank account from which the order was paid within 7 working days from the receipt of the product.