White Coat Smoothing smoothing balm for white-ball dogs and cats.
For use both at home to keep the pet's coat perfectly white and to prepare the pet for exhibitions:
- For dogs and cats in white, smooth fur.
- Due to the shea butter, the balm gives the coat a special shine and tenderness.
- Perfect for removing the erbits.
- The balm is distinguished by fur restoring, soothing properties, so it can help to control the fur.
- Due to its soft composition, the balm is suitable for pets with sensitive skin.
Verified by professionals:
- Safe composition – without silicones, parabens and SLS.
- Developed by breeders – reliable, high-end products.
- For all types of fur.
For the best and most effective result, we recommend that you use together:
- Shampoo, which you will find here:
- Tauro Pure Mist, which you will find here:
Extremely convenient pack with dispenser for precise dosage of the remedy.
Application: Dilute the balm with water in a ratio of 1:10. Moisten the pet's coat and rub the shampoo. Massage well for about 3 minutes.
Rinse well with warm water and rub the balm. To achieve the best results, use Tauro Pro Line Pure Mist together.
Volume: 1000 ml, 5000ml.
Made in Italy.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. An allergic reaction occurs rarely. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using the product. Store in a well-closed, original package, in a dry and cool place. Protect from children.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA SEED) BUTTER, MYRISTYL LACTATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: dilute the balsam with water 1:10. Wash the coat with shampoo, then massage the balsam gently into the coat. Massage and brush after 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For the best result use in combination with Tauro Pro Line Pure Mist.